Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Convince ME!

After reading about Alex's persuasive letters and writing your own, you are going to try to convince ME today!  You can persuade me of anything you want.  It can be that you think Summer is the best season of all, that I should give you an ''A'' in Math, or that I should buy a pet dog.  Whatever you choose, make sure to give 3 really good reasons and explain WHY I should believe you.  Your job is to convince me!

Again, here is the planning sheet if you need it.  Afterwards, please write it on a piece of paper.  I can't wait to read your letters and be persuaded!  :)



Learning Goal: We are writing a persuasive letter to ME (Ms. Jong) to try to convince me of something.

Success Criteria:
- I have everything that a letter needs (e.g., date, greeting, body, signature)
- I have 3 good reasons to try to persuade ME of what you think/want.
- I have an introduction and a conclusion
- I have checked my work for capitals, periods, and correct spelling
- My sentences make sense

No comments:

Post a Comment